Skip to main content

Aloguinsan Cebu

I and some friends had the chance to visit Lunhaw Farm Resort, Bojo River, and Hermit's Cove in Aloguinsan town last week. And again this isn't a travel blog so I'm not gonna put in details what we did there. 😜😜😜

BOJO RIVER

Lunch before the river cruise. 

My sisters in Christ 💓

So the cruise begins...





We're actually shaking at this time. The water current is strong and I guess January isn't a good time to swim.
The staff and tour guides were so accommodating and friendly. They take care of you so much that you wouldn't want to go home. Kudos to Aloguinsan Municipality for training your people to be the best!

HERMIT'S COVE

Right after Bojo river, we headed straight to Hermit's cove which is just about ten minutes away by car. The place is also clean. The locals are really disciplined. 

They have rules that us, tourists or visitors, must adhere to. So please respect!

You have to go down the long stairs to reach the shoreline.

Then going up...

The water was cold. If only we had plenty of time to swim. We reached there around 4pm and the beach closes at 5pm so we just took a quick dip. 




LUNHAW FARM RESORT

Don't be confused. Lunhaw Farm is along the national highway while the resort is about 3km away from it. If you wanted to know more about the resort, check this link Lunhaw Farm Resort. What you read is what you get.















I couldn't show you more photos. As I have been saying, keep the best memories to yourself. Chos. Not everything is worth sharing. But I highly recommend Aloguinsan for your next trip. It's really worth interacting with nature. 💖

PS. Always choose the people you go with. No matter where you go, it is always made even more beautiful with good companions. And by good, I mean those who appreciate nature, enjoy conversations, initiates deep talks, and values time and rest. 😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filipino Stores and Restaurants in Tokyo

For somebody who craves for Filipino food and snacks from time to time, here are the stores I frequent to. I can only share a limited perspective but solely based on my experiences. Read on! Filipino Stores 1. Asia Yaosho (Kabukicho, Shinjuku)  While they mostly have Filipino products, they also sell Thai goods. I think their prices are a little lower than the other Filipino stores I've tried. However, they have limited stocks and they often run out of items that I usually need, like Bearbrand. 😁 Credits: This photo is from this website .  2.  Ameyoko Center Underground Marekt (Ueno)   This market is heaven for Southeast Asians. They have a lot of varieties, dry goods, frozen meat, and even fresh seafood. There are also two Filipino stores in the area. They sell more items than Asia Yaosho but they are a bit pricey.  Credits: Photo is from this website. The market is underground. The entrance is on the side of this building at the center of this photo.  3....

Summer: Warm Encounters

This year's summer break has been the best I've had in Japan or at least ever since I got to spend for my trips on my own. But while scanning through a thousand travel photos on my phone and camera, I realized that travel is made even more special with people you are with and those you encounter. Izumo, Shimane Other than its quiet and laidback atmosphere, the beauty of Izumo lies on its people. Our going there wasn't as carefully planned as it should have been. It's much farther from Tokyo and would honestly cost us more. But my oneechan convinced me that it will be worthwhile. I also happen to have a friend living in Izumo and I thought it will be a good opportunity for a catch up.  This Izumo friend drove us around and went out of her way for us to be able to spend a memorable day around the area. She as usual welcomed us with warmth and excitement sharing the history and stories of her hometown here and there. She is also naturally funny. Her quirks still make me gi...

GGPEI First Anniversary (Team Mary)

For almost eight months now, I have worked as an online ESL teacher to Japanese. And just recently, the company I am currently connected with had its first anniversary (wohooooo!!!) It feels overwhelming to be part of this celebration. The firsts are always historical. As part of the event, the company which has more than a hundred employees decided to have this Team Dance and Halloween Costume Design Competitions. Our team, Team Mary , won 3rd place and 2nd place respectively. We are CHAMPIONS! FYI: We are the only team (out of eight teams ehems ehems) to win in both categories. Lemme repeat, WE ARE CHAMPIONS! This is my blog so I'm a little biased. What I loved about the prep and practice days was that I get to know the people I am working with deeper. And because I have all the right to be biased because I repeat, this is my blog lemme describe my team mates and what I discovered about them! hahahaha However, I can only list here those who I spent more time with. hehehe....