Skip to main content

Little Kindness: Big Smile #1

I believe kindness never goes out of style. So I wanted to post stories about the sweet acts of little kindness showed by random people I meet every day. Here's the first for this year ☺

☺☺☺

Last Friday, I arrived at the university earlier than usual. I then looked for a nearby kainan since my tummy monsters were screaming. There wasn't any. So I decided to take a nap inside the classroom forgetting how hungry I was.

Five minutes later, somebody tapped my shoulder trying to wake me up. The faces looked unfamiliar. Three college girls. They handed me a bread and a tetra packed juice. I was taken aback. hahahaha. 

"Ma'am, naa pa mi extra snack from our activity. Imoha lang ni ma'am oh. Basin gigutom na kaayo ka." said one of the girls.

For less than  P15 you can brighten  up someone's day ^_^

I did not know what to say. They might have overheard me asking and looking for a cafeteria. It took a minute or two for me to respond. I was really overwhelmed. Awwweeeee ♥ My heart melted.

How thoughtful and compassionate these young girls are. I released blessing to them and thanked them of course.

Thank you Lord for your angels :)

Comments